Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dishwasher Repair Guide How Do I Repair A Kenmore Dishwasher That Cycles But Doesn't Clean The Dishes?

How do I repair a Kenmore dishwasher that cycles but doesn't clean the dishes? - dishwasher repair guide

The dishwasher is less than two months after the one-year warranty when it happened. I do not know what the cause of the problem. But if I had to guess, I would say, a plate fell on the pop-distribution of water in the middle of the floor of the dishwasher. My theory is that this pop-up was not allowed to pop up and burned a motor or something. The dishwasher seems to make all kinds of clean sounds, as you would normally do. The engine sounds appear normal, but can not remember what was meant to sound, the sound of the water. I only know that the dishes are clean when you remove them. Water collected in the bottom of the dishwasher when I opened the door. I do not know if that actually spraying water on the plates. I hope this review will be a magic reset button (like a switch), because I can not believe that the new machines on my radio so easily and need major repairs. Can give thanks in advance for any help.

1 comments:

oracle said...

Hello. For this problem, it is better to "google". This is the best way to solve your problem. Good luck.

Post a Comment