Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adult Ear Pain Is There Anything That Can Be Purchased Without A Prescription To Treat An Adult's Ear Infection?

Is there anything that can be purchased without a prescription to treat an adult's ear infection? - adult ear pain

I have an ear infection, but it's too late to go to the doctor today. I had the whole weekend. A little liquid comes out of the night when I sleep, not much pain and no feeling of pressure, but were not the same degree of hearing loss in these days (I have) a ball of cotton in his ears.

I have a sore throat, cough or other symptoms / conditions. Exactly what the ear.

Is there something that I use as drops to treat you to it? Anything you get without a prescription?

4 comments:

Michelle T said...

There are more than the ear is an ear infection to fight. I think they are Polysporin ... I have never tasted, so I'm not sure if the actual work, but it's worth until you go to the doctor. Ear infections left untreated can cause permanent hearing damage, so please check with your doctor as soon as possible, and good luck:)

Michelle T said...

There are more than the ear is an ear infection to fight. I think they are Polysporin ... I have never tasted, so I'm not sure if the actual work, but it's worth until you go to the doctor. Ear infections left untreated can cause permanent hearing damage, so please check with your doctor as soon as possible, and good luck:)

B.Kevork... said...

Help for the kind of pain and pressure (infection of the middle ear) and ibuprofen psuedophedrine can, especially if started early. Together, reduces inflammation of the facial Eustathius, and drain the infection without rupturing the eardrum.

If you already have a hearing loss have it, you really should see a doctor. It may be torn eardrums.

Nagiko9 said...

Frankly, I'm not sure it's for an ear infection, work is in full swing, but you can try to put some hydrogen peroxide in the ear with a pipette. Tilt your head to the side and put hydrogen peroxide in'll hear bubble for a few minutes, and once arrested, bubbles, empty ear and re-install. This should help a little bit until you see your doctor.

Post a Comment