Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Face Fillers Can The Main Ingredient Of Restylane (hyaluronic Acid) Cross The Blood Brain Barrier?

Can the main ingredient of restylane (hyaluronic acid) cross the blood brain barrier? - face fillers

I am a sensitive person and would like to fill out a face and Restylane. I feel much happier with a filling that I know he will not cross the blood-brain barrier. Does anyone know where you can prove in any case, when the hyaluronic acid may / may not be exceeded? I know from studies is the importance of a molecule of hyaluronic acid, but many prefer to see written specifically on the block. Thank you.

Of course I could get a collagen filler, since there is no possibility that the collagen of the blood-brain barrier to happen.

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Here .... Medical Journal study on HA ... even injected PDA:)

http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/cgi/ ...

Post a Comment