Friday, January 22, 2010

Boxing Speedball Who Know Where Can I Buy A Martial Art Equipments?

Who Know Where can I Buy a Martial Art Equipments? - boxing speedball

I like to learn some real sport like boxing martial art, but I wonder where I can buy teaching materials? like a heavy bag (punching bag)? Gloves and combat training? Velocity (ball speed may) know where I get the whole thing is how the price for the budget? i stay in Singapore, please do not tell me the expense of other countries delivery is 10-times more expensive than the item!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherdog get in on the martial arts forum. Hundreds of free and there are sinagporeans discussion, where to buy what.

Singapore has a wide range of brands available, such as Twins and Fairtex and a number of lesser known brands.

would be easy for me to enter a Web site based in Singapore. or a reference to a local store. I do not know where things are cheaper. I could link to a website to sell the same for a much higher price.

Search the forums of Sherdog. they have much much much singaore shopping for the team. not even to watch them in the debates.

goodluck

john w said...

I always recommend one.they the twentieth century have a website site.and I buy all my stuff from them. Chuck Knorr is a spokeman for them.

confuddl... said...

Have you tried eBay? Do you have a for Singapore?
: D

Post a Comment