Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boy Wedgie Story What Is The Worst Wedgie You Have Ever Received?

What is the worst wedgie you have ever received? - boy wedgie story

This is my story:

I am a double room. My twin brother likes to humiliate me. Thus, in this marriage, I have this bustier dress with invisible braces. She came behind me while I was flirting with a guy and gave me quite a wedgie bra! My bra has declined and declined.
I turned around and lifted up her skirt and gave him a wedgie. She cried.
Who was the most embarrassing.

But I am glad that my evil twin

Oh yeah

3 comments:

Caroline... said...

My sister has a bag put over his head and shoved a cookie crumbled down his trousers and then lifted as hard as I could, and gave me a wedgie. All his friends have done well. : /

Now that I think is very funny, but embarrassing.

Fox! said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHr-H4e5 ...

I'm getting a wedgie in my 20th B'Day I tell you now, I walked like John Wayne for 2 weeks! hehe

Rick James!! said...

lol
I stood in the stands at the football game at home and I have shanked me someone is a wedgie.
Very annoying

Post a Comment