Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Other Throat Problems Besides Strep "Friend" Help?

"Friend" help? - other throat problems besides strep

I know I posted a question about this, but it's getting worse. My so-called "friend" to talk behind my back (and for all, as I noticed), and I'm almost ready, just to shout it.

She says I'm a (hypochondriac, someone always thinks that they are sick). I have been sick if to prove this year, and the note from my doctor that I have a sore throat. I had a heel problem for years, but now I'm basically done growing, so this problem does not know it.

She said that everything must be on me (which is certainly not always), then the person that I nor my other friends, try talking about something he or she wants to talkThen she says, we are melodramatic, and drove her to speak.

There are millions of things that I can talk, but I have a rather not develop if you ask me, too. Is it possible to let him know how angry I am not saying that I returned when I Dramatic?

2 comments:

Jo said...

My approach would be better / person is milder. If you make enough friends and when the "rightous" Nobody has a reason to hate, people are more inclined to believe you, dass Plus if one of these friends, we are your condition with strong evidence, and his friendship with them will develop to be the most convincing, and it looks like ***** "even speak," on someone as beautiful as you. When you talk about your condition, you people should ensure that you are strong. For example, if your heel problem that upset a team sport, a short break and saying things like "I'll be ready to go in 2 minutes. I will not let me look small. Okay, I'm goodLets go. "Seriously, the only way to look at him is bad, that you look good.
And who knows. Perhaps some people have talked about eprson, is already the loving attention *****.

ic said...

dont ignore it and talk to her

Post a Comment