Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Large Go Kart Frames For Sale Who Can Mount My Motorcycle Engine To My Go Kart?

Who can mount my motorcycle engine to my go kart? - large go kart frames for sale

Hello, my name is Asif and I build a go-kart with a 600cc Yamaha engine. I have the go-kart chassis and engine, but I am about how to extend the rear of the kart confused. Because the engine is too big and heavy. I have everything needed to operate it, but you know that someone be able to install, the engine will go-kart? The work must be very simple. I am very desperate to know where I can perform the installation. Only need to drill and screw clamps. How much does it cost for someone to do the job? I have all the management system electric motor.
If I am not in a position to mount the engine, I offer to sell this engine. Note that the ISI Topping powerful engine - 130 km / h - 72hp ..

2 comments:

rockbase said...

any decent shop would probably not be sued in time, however, because no one wants, if you have an accident, I think you'll find most do not want to accept the position.
I think now more than one proposal, it would cost $ 350.00 would be to assume that and installed some soldering that will be sent.

wiggysan said...

Easy.

TIG welder. Computer.

Post a Comment